Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in one of the best teaching hospitals in the nation. Join a group of 12 physicians. All docs are Residency Trained and the tenure ranges from new to 8 years. All docs must be ABEM. They will consider Grand-fathered EM but Primary Care Boards will not be considered. Once you've checked The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum off the to-do list, what's next? Plenty. Give some of these tried and true options - a mix of sports, family, museum, and arts-related picks - a look. How about the Cleveland Indians, Brown and Cavaliers for great sports teams to follow? Add to that the Pro Football Hall of Fame and you have a Sports Fans' dream. Check out our zoo and parks, many museums and the Cleveland orchestra. Cleveland truly does have something to offer everyone! For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#746702.
- Work in a nationally ranked Academic Medical Center
- Moderate to high volume facility that will soon become a level 1 trauma center
- Shifts are 8 - 12 hours in length
- They do have a fast track: Physicians and mid-levels staff the fast track. Fast Track hours are 9am - 11pm.
- Excellent compensation
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Retirement package included
- Relocation assistance