Opportunity to join one of the best hospitals near the coasts of NC and Virginia. This is a well-established health care system. They are seeking BC (ABEM/ABOEM,ABP) Physician in the Emergency Department. Candidates must possess outstanding clinical skills, and be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Expect the following:
- Level 1 trauma, cardiac, and regional stoke center
- State-of-the-art ED serves more 120,000 patients per year
- 58-bed general Emergency Department, 16-bed Pediatric Emergency Department
- 46-member Department of Emergency Medicine faculty
- Well-established Emergency Medicine residency program with 42 resident physicians
Located in the heart of Eastern NC, an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Located just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean. Home to the third largest and fastest growing university in the state.
Contact: Neal Fenster