Emergency Medicine Physician needed in North Carolina to work with all Board Certified EM, physicians and BC FP and BC IM Physicians with EM experience. Commuters are welcome and they will block shifts. This city is located conveniently 40 minutes from Greensboro, 1 hour from Winston-Salem, and 2 hours from Raleigh. Here you will find some of the finest natural beauty North Carolina has to offer! The area is ideal for paddling, hiking trails, fishing, boating, canoeing and kayaking, camping and more. There are parks, tracks and a greenway on the nearby river for your health, fitness and enjoyment. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, email to firstname.lastname@example.org - job#748652
- Average $205/hr.
- Treat less than 2 patients per hour in moderate volume facility
- Board Certified EM, FP, IM
- Block Shifts and Commute welcome
- 12 hour shifts. 12 - 14 per month - Physician shifts are 7a - 7p and 7p - 7a
- There is 24 hours of physician coverage per day,and 20 hours of mid-level and 12 hour of Scribe coverage/day
- Malpractice and tail covered