Emergency Medicine Director needed for North Carolina Coastal Emergency Medicine job. Busy eastern N. Carolina ED with excellent specialty representation. Work and play in a beautiful coastal location. This hospital has a very collegial environment with a group that offers long term fulfillment. This community is an attractive, near-coastal town located on the inner banks of North Carolina with a local population of approximately 30,000. It is situated at the confluence of two rivers making waterside living and recreational activities readily available and providing for easy access to the Atlantic coast by boat or car. Enjoy a high quality of life with abundant recreational amenities. Quality housing options are available in communities with excellent schools including private and parochial options. For further details about this CompHealth opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at email@example.com - job#746536
- Busy ED - Excellent Coverage, 33 main ED treatment rooms plus 15 Express Care beds during peak service hours
- All Residency Trained EM Physician Group
- Annual census 60,000+, Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition
- Work schedule will be discussed directly with the Candidate. Mix of clinical and administrative.
- Comprehensive benefits package, pension and tax shelters
- Malpractice paid
- Partnership track