Jamaica Hospital Medical Center located close to JFK Airport; Queens, NY has full time openings for attending physicians in the ED.
We are looking for exceptional EM trained physicians to jour our ED team.
BC/BE/EM Trained Full Time Attending Physicians.
3-12 hour shift per week.
We serve the most culturally diverse socio-economic patients that exemplify the urban inner city setting.
Jamaica Hospital is an ACS Verified Level I Trauma Center, a dedicated chest pain center and is home to the first stroke center in Queens. The Emergency Department has a staff of over 80 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistant providing specialized emergency care to our patients.
- JHMC is a 431 bed teaching hospital with a volume of over 120,000 annual ED visits.
- Competitive Salary and Excellent benefits including 4 weeks' vacation and paid CME.
- Each physician is assigned to their own PA.
- Medical Scribes in designated areas of the ED.
- A dedicated Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and Resuscitation, Pediatric ED and Psych ED.
- The ED has a dedicated CT scanner, fixed ultrasound unit, 2 portable ultrasound machines and 2 x-ray suites.
- New Grads Welcome
- Great Commute, easy access to public transportation and only 30 minutes from New York City.