Emergency Medicine Physician is needed to join one of the largest healthcare provider's in Western New York. Work with all RT ABEM colleagues, specialized nurses, and allied health professionals that care for patients in four distinct pods in a new state-of-the-art facility. Buffalo has the sunniest and driest summers of any major city in the Northeast, but still has enough rain to keep vegetation green and lush. Summers are marked by plentiful sunshine and moderate humidity and temperature. It receives, on average, over 65% of possible sunshine in June, July and August. Obscured by the notoriety of Buffalo's winter snow is the fact that Buffalo benefits from other lake effects such as the cooling southwest breezes off Lake Erie in summer that gently temper the warmest days.As a result, temperatures only rise above 90 F (32.2 C) three times per year, and the Buffalo station of the National Weather Service has never recorded an official temperature of 100 F (37.8 C) or more. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#746949.
- Practice in a 60k + volume facility - Board eligible or board Certified EM required.
- Work 12 hour shifts in 4 distinct pods. Pods are based on acuity
- EM residents and medical students rotate through the ED
- 13, (12) twelve hour shifts per month
- This is an employed position with stipend for benefits
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- CME stipend
- Occurrence based malpractice