Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a State of the Art ED. A multi institutional health system that provides a full range of acute and long term care health services to residents in Central New York. Amazingly beautiful natural scenery is a year round attraction and can be found nearly everywhere. You can enjoy history with a self-guided tour of the unique 'cure cottage' architecture. Find world class museums in the area along with a scenic railroad. You can also take scenic drives around the beautiful lakes in this region. Natural wonders are great to explore. Consider a drive up to the summit of many different mountains for fantastic views. Or shop in a Farmer's Market and enjoy the local harvest. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez via phone at 954-837-2601 or email Charles.email@example.com#746396
- Primary Care Boards with EM experience welcomed
- Moderate volume ER - Flexible Schedule - Level 2 Trauma center,
- Work schedule is 12-12hr. Shifts are Full Time - Commuters are welcome!
- $25k/year Loan Repayment
- Will accept as employed or as IC (They give a $2k/month to pay for their Health Benefits)
- Temporary Housing for 6 Months
- Malpractice with Occurrence