Our 25 bed Critical Access Hospital outside of Albuquerque, NM has a flexible Emergency Medicine Opportunity that provides you the freedom and quality of life you are searching for. Spending time with family around the holiday season is most important, so we want to provide the ability to obtain a schedule that works best for you and your family.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with Emergency Room Experience
- Up to $200/hour based on experience
- Schedule 24 hour shifts that works best for you and your family
- Competitive Base Salary, Full benefits, sign-on bonus
- Level IV Trauma Center, Annual Volume 8,700, Full Supported Staff, 24 hour coverage
Small Town Hospital. Big City Services
- November 2016 National Rural Health Day named this organization as the Top Performer for Excellence in Quality and Patient Outcomes.
- Located on Rio Grande River Valley on Interstate 25, Easy Access to Snow Skiing, Hiking, Camping, Mountain Biking, Climbing
- Provided more than $7.4 million in community benefit (including financial assistance)
If you can see yourself living in a rural area, with access to a big city, where Skiing, Hiking, Camping, Mountain Biking, Climbing is the everyday norm then this is a perfect opportunity for you.