Emergency Medicine physician needed in New Mexico. This new, very progressive modern hospital welcomes commuters. Direct flights from Phoenix, Dallas, and other metro areas. This community has been designated as a New Mexico Arts and Cultural District The designation was established by the New Mexico Arts Commission and is one of nine Arts and Cultural Districts designated in the state since the NM Arts and Cultural Districts Act was passed in 2007. Sports enthusiasts enjoy many opportunities here. Softball, baseball, soccer, football, volleyball, tennis, golf, racquetball courts, and running/walking are available at one of eight local parks with picnic areas and playground equipment for children. Golfers can try their game at the local country club which has recently added 9 new holes to the course, or golfers may enter one of the many golf tournaments sponsored in the area. Fishing, water skiing, boating and sailing await you at a nearby state park just 17 miles south of the city. The local historical museum and art center offers a variety of art and historical exhibits, with local artists contributing to many of these exhibits. The community is located within easy driving distance to many scenic and natural recreational tourist attractions that contribute to New Mexico's title, the 'Land of Enchantment.' To learn more about this position or other Emergency Medicine opportunities CompHealth has available nation wide call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CV to email@example.com- job#748172.
- Will consider EM, FP, IM. Prefer Boarded but might consider Board Eligible with preference for doc to get board certified. BC is not a requirement for hospital credentialing.
- They will strongly consider commuters. Several of their docs commute now
- 12 hour shifts, Must be willing to work at least 10 shifts per month. Can block them, work the first half of the month, or work the second half of the month
- Can choose employed or IC option
- Employed has full comprehensive benefits
- Sign on bonus and Relocation are negotiable
- Malpractice with tail