EmCare is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians in Camden, NJ!
Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center is a 410-bed community-oriented, teaching and tertiary facility. The emergency department offers a broad spectrum of patient services, including: four cardiac catheterization labs, two electrophysiology labs, a new Ambulatory Care Building which houses the Osborn Family Health Center and the new outpatient dialysis unit.
- 58,000 emergency visits annually, with over 15,000 square feet, with 30 treatment rooms and a dedicated prompt care section; the Emergency Department is designed for maximum efficiency.
- 33-40 hrs of physician coverage (8hrs double coverage) with plans to expand due to increasing volume.
- 19hrs of APP coverage daily, as well as 8 hours/day of EM resident coverage.
- A stable team of board-certified emergency physicians with strong leadership and exceptional nursing support.
- Wellsoft EMR
- Teaching Opportunities: affliliated with UMDNJ/School of Osteopathic Medicine; Senior EM Residents from Thoams Jefferson University Hospital rotate through the ED.
Camden is located across the Delaware River from Philadelphia. Camden has great attraction sites, such as Adventure Aquarium, Campbell's Field, a river-front baseball stadium, and historical sites like the Walt Whitman House. Camden is easily accessible to all that Philadelphia, the Jersey Shore, and the Baltimore Harbor has to offer.