Seeking an ED Physician to start in 2016 in a Non-profit community hospital at the center of a historic rural community. With 30+ beds and a full range of emergency, diagnostic, rehabilitative, and surgical services, it is the community’s major provider of medical care.
- Offering competitive salary and benefits.
- Productivity based on wRVU and patient satisfaction and quality measures
- $20k Sign on and Relocation
- Up to $10,000 per year in loan reimbursement plus state matching
- 30 days per year ETO (sick, vacation, holiday and CME)
- H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply
- Warm positive culture with great medical staff
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3