Emergency Medicine Physician is needed to join an award winning group in Southern New Hampshire. Practice in a busy, state of the art ED with top notch colleagues and supportive attending back up. Walking to the downtown area of this community will have you strolling past historic homes, tree lined streets to quaint shops and museums that define this quintessential New England town. A short drive brings you to the beaches of Hampton, outlet shopping in Kittery, Maine and the attractions, boutiques and restaurants of Portsmouth, NH. If you would like to schedule a round of golf or enjoy an afternoon drive along the New Hampshire Seacoast, these are all just a short distance away. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954 837 2665, email me at email@example.com - job#746527.
- State of the art ED - Volume is 25k plus
- Work with all RTABEM colleagues - Solid and supportive attending back up
- This hospital maintains a commitment to providing healthcare to the community in a competent, nurturing and healing environment.
- Quality of Life Work Schedule
- Comprehensive healthcare, Disability and Life Insurance, Competitive salary
- Partnership opportunity
- 401K - tax shelters
- Malpractice with tail and CME - generous stipend