Physicians must be BC/BE, EM residency trained. This is a progressive health system serving a 17-county region of Nebraska, northern Kansas and southern South Dakota. Answering our community?s call for local access to advanced care that is safe, high quality and cost efficient has resulted in our growth to include. This hospital is the only hospital in Nebraska to receive an A rating for patient safety from The Leapfrog Group in its fall 2013 surveys.
Expect the following:
- Level III Trauma Center, 19,000 Annual Visits, Strong APP coverage
- Great hourly rate and signing bonus, with student loan repayment
- If you work over 11 shifts per month/Generous increase in hourly rate
- Moving expenses up to $10,000
- Full benefits including 401k plan with 4% match; health and dental insurance; group life insurance; group disability insurance; CME, dues and fees-$6k per calendar year
This community has a small airport with daily flights to Denver. Located right off interstate 80; a four hour drive west of Omaha and a four hour drive east of Denver. The Denver airport is actually about a 3.5 hour drive as it's on the east side. The hospital covers a secondary service area of 110,000. There are lots of options for shopping, restaurants, entertainment, etc. They have a mall, a super Walmart, a Starbucks, a Menards, a Hobby Lobby, a local theater with live performances, and a movie theater.
Contact: Neal Fenster