This hospital is a 143 bed acute care community hospital, in St. Louis County, MO, that has been serving the medical and health care needs of St. Louis County since 1974. They uphold a longstanding tradition of providing quality, personalized health care to all patients. Rated among the top 10 hospital in Missouri and is rated #6 in the St. Louis metro area and recognized for its high performance in orthopedics and Emergency Medicine.
- Quality candidates must be BC/BE EM (ABEM/AOBEM) or BC FP/IM w/EM experience.
- Provide emergency care for a number of conditions from appendicitis to broken bones and heart attacks
- Cardiac complications
- Respiratory disorders (e.g., pneumonia, severely impaired pulmonary function, compromised airway)
- Cuts and lacerations
- Orthopedic trauma, including sports injuries
- OB/GYN disorders
- Problems of the gastrointestinal system
- Drug overdose
Known as the Gateway to the west, the city of St. Louis has many opportunities. The city offers vibrant culture and business opportunities, surrounded by more laid-back suburbs. In St. Louis there is always something to do, from sightseeing to relaxing in one of the cities numerous parks and gardens, and not to mention the Saint Louis Arch! A diversity of successful sports franchises has led to St. Louis being called "North America?s Best Sports City.? If you desire to live in an exciting and historic city, St. Louis is the place for you!
Contact: Neal Fenster