Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work with all RT ABEM colleagues in an Academic affiliated setting. This highly educated city has an exciting and eclectic mix of unique restaurants, specialty stores, galleries, and coffee shops, along with a wide variety of festivals throughout the year. Attractions here aren't just limited to the major university system located here, everyone can discover a great time in this wonderful city! Conveniently located between St. Louis and Kansas City, this city combines small-town comforts, community spirit and low cost of living with big-city culture, activities and resources. Money magazine, Fortune Magazine, U.S. News and World Report, Men's Journal and MSN.com have named this one of the best places in the United States to live because of its high quality of life. To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call John Alvarez at (954)-837-2671, or email confidential CVs to John.Alvarez@comphealth.com - job#747796.
- Must be RT ABEM
- Not core faculty but definitely bedside teaching and a few lectures per year - Someone familiar w/academic world & wants to be an Assoc professor of EM
- Shift lengths vary, 8 - 12 hours; mostly double coverage plus mid-levels - 3 physicians are attending 8 hours per day;
- Patients per provider hour is 1.54 and 1.57.
- Will work between two facilities volumes of 45k and 31k
- Comprehensive Benefits package, retirement
- Sign on bonus, Relocation assistance
- Malpractice with tail coverage