Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in St. Louis at $250/hr. BC FP and BC IM physicians with EM experience will be considered. St. Louis has three professional sports teams: the St. Louis Cardinals of Major League Baseball, the St. Louis Blues of the National Hockey League, and the St. Louis Rams of the National Football League. The city is home to two national research universities, Washington University in St. Louis and St. Louis University, as classified under the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis has been ranked among the top 10 medical schools in the country by US News & World Report for as long as the list has been published. As of 2013, the St. Louis Metropolitan Area is home to nine Fortune 500 companies, the third-highest in the Midwestern United States. St. Louis is home to two Fortune 500 companies: Peabody Energy and Ameren. In addition, seven other Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in the MSA: Express Scripts, Emerson Electric, Monsanto, Reinsurance Group of America, Centene, Graybar Electric, and Edward Jones Investments. The city is commonly identified with the 630-foot (192 m) tall Gateway Arch in Downtown St. Louis. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at email@example.com - job#747026.
- Moderate volume facility - 38 beds in the ED
- BC EM positions encouraged to apply.
- EMR is All Scripts
- 62 hours of physician coverage per day
- Educational and Leadership development available.
- Enjoy the freedom of working as an Independent Contractor - Physician Solutions is a program that offers benefits to IC's.
- Relocation bonus - TBD, Sign-on bonus - TBD
- Malpractice with Tail coverage is provided