Emergency Medicine Physician needed in Central Mississippi to work in a moderate volume level 3 trauma facility. One of the largest cities in Mississippi, this community combines a bustling business district with charming Southern gentility. Named by national publications as 'One of America's Most Livable Cities' it is a dynamic melting pot, deeply rooted in art, culture, history and industry. Why do they call this the 'City with Soul'? Well, for one thing, the people here are just about the friendliest you'll ever meet. And there are so many fun things to do in this beautiful city. So many family-friendly places to discover in the metro area -- not to mention a hundred events, from heritage festivals to antique shows and symphony concerts to sports classics. Open up a world of new adventures when you live in this city with Southern charm. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, email me at email@example.com - job#747619.
- Moderate volume facility - Level III Trauma Facility 32 beds in the ER
- 12 hour shifts 6a - 6p and 6p - 6a - Paid Travel-Block Shifts - flexible scheduling
- Board Certified/Board Eligible: ABEM, AOBEM, ABFP or ABIM - Board Certified within 5 Years of Residency Graduation
- 3rd Year EM Residents Accepted
- Will accept H-1B and J-1 Visa candidates
- $240/hr. - Independent Contractors - $20k Sign on
- Commuters Welcome - Accepts Part Time & Full Time -