Emergency Medicine Physician needed in beautiful coastal Mississippi. Wok in this moderate volume Level lll Trauma Center with other BC/BE colleagues. Located directly on the Mississippi Sound and Gulf of Mexico, this beautiful city is is located close to 62 miles of scenic coastline, Mississippi Gulf Coast beaches are rated among the best in the world due to its sugar-white sand beaches, great deep-sea, freshwater fishing and various outdoor activities. The city is within minutes of the Gulf of Mexico, where residents can ride a ferry, discover dolphins swimming in the ocean, or visit several delicious seafood restaurants overlooking the water. People from all over the world visit this beautiful community to view hundreds of species of birds, animals and reptiles, including several threatened and endangered species. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, email me at email@example.com. Job#747622
- F/T Physicians are averaging $250/hr., P/T is averaging $225/hr.
- Paid travel-Block Shifts-Accept commuters
- Independant Contractors
- Board Certified/Board Eligible: ABEM, AOBEM, ABFP or ABIM
- 3rd & 4th Year EM Resident Moonlighting Available
- Level III Trauma Center
- Relocation & Sign-On Bonus Packages for Full-Time Candidates