Emergency Medicine Physician needed just an hour south of the Upper Peninsula in MI. This is an excellent family community offering a wide variety of amenities and year round activities. Here you'll find a four-season recreational paradise with over 90 inland lakes, surrounded by rolling woodlands. This community is centrally located approximately one hour from the Mackinac Bridge, Lake Huron and Lake Michigan. Located in the heart of Michigan's snow-belt, this area provides a haven for winter sport enthusiasts. You are also located only minutes from top notch shopping, fine dining, galleries, and the arts. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. job # 748636.
- Busy 24 hour physician staffed Emergency Department seeing 15,000 visits a year.
- 12, 12 hour shifts per month
- Helipad and local ambulance services for transporting patients.
- 24 hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, with Birthing Center, Rehabilitation, Laboratory and Radiology services on site
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, PTO, and CME's
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- Malpractice coverage