Emergency Medical Associates, PLLC (EMA) is a stable, democratic Emergency Medicine group in Lansing, Michigan. We are currently seeking an ambitious Board Certified, EM Residency-Trained physician for a full-time opportunity in the Sparrow Health System.
- Production Incentives
- Extensive Benefits Package including Paid Time Off
- Nearly 150 hours of Physician Coverage Daily with Physician Assistant Support
- Ability to Interact with Residents and Medical Students
- Opportunity for Profit Sharing and Partnership
- “Cost of Living 23% Lower than the National Average”
EMA serves a regional hospital system that has been providing quality care for over 116 years. The system includes a Level I Trauma Center, a critical access hospital and a community hospital with total volume of over 130,000 ED visits annually. Featuring electronic medical records, a 320 slice CT scanner and 24/7 medical transport this hospital system is state-of-the-art and a leading provider of healthcare in the region. New partnerships have allowed this progressive hospital system to expand its scope of services by joining with a Nationally Recognized University to facilitate an emergency medicine residency program.
Spend your weekends relaxing on Lake Michigan, golfing at a renowned local course, or attending Big Ten sporting events!
- Excellent Education Options - Public, Private, or Magnet
- Recreational highlights include skiing, golfing, camping, boating, and fishing
- Multiple Highly Ranked Universities and Local Medical School
- Driving Distance to Lake Michigan, Chicago and Detroit
Looking for a place to call home that combines culture, history, exclusive shopping, and culinary delights? Experience it all in this fantastic metropolitan area in the heart of Michigan. You won’t be disappointed with the long list of amenities and attractions.
Contact Us Today!
Apply online and Kayla Vestal will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.