Responsible for managing the efficiency of care delivery and be accountable to the Medical Director of Utilization Management and Case Management
- Work with the medical and nursing staff leadership and the hospital, and closely collaborate with the director of case management and social work
- Ensure proper discharge planning and utilization management by developing and implementing methods to optimize use of hospital services for patients while also ensuring the quality of care provided
- Work with those developing case management protocols and with physicians and others to reduce length of hospital stay, ensuring patients are in the appropriate level of care
- Responsible for assisting the organization to achieve desired resource management and quality goals.
- 220 bed hospital. Clinical relationships with Tufts Medical Center and Boston Children's Hospital
- Completion of specialty residency and board certification in internal medicine, emergency medicine or family medicine is required
This is a highly desirable suburban Boston community which offers a variety of housing options, excellent schools, and an array of social, cultural and recreational amenities.
Contact: Neal Fenster