EmCare is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Holyoke Medical Center in Holyoke, MA!
Holyoke Medical Center is a 144 bed community hospital located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. Established in 1893, Holyoke prides itself on providing personal, compassionate and superior healthcare to the people of the Holyoke community.
Emergency Medicine Position Profile
- 43,000 Volume Emergency Department
- 20 bed ED w/ 4 Fast-track beds, staffed by Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- 36-40 hour of Physician coverage daily w/ 18-24 hrs of APP coverage daily
- T-system EMR
- Top Stroke Hospital
- High scores in Patient Satisfaction
- New ED scheduled to open in June 2017 and will include the folllowing;
- 40 treatment rooms
- Increasing size of ED from 8,500 sqft to 22,000 sqft
- Multi-patient trauma rooms
- Advanced lifesaving equipment & a patient navigation service
- New ED will feature a Crisis Center for Psychiatric Services
Holyoke, MA is apart of the Springfield metropolitan area and offers a balance between beautiful nature and access to everything a city has to offer in nearby Springfield. Located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley and nestled near the crossroads of New England (Massachusetts Turnpike and I-91), Holyoke is just a pleasant drive away from Boston (1-1/2 hours), New York (3 hours) and Montreal (5 hours).