Emergency Medicine Physician needed in to join established Health System just north of Baltimore, MD. Work with other board certified and residency trained EM physicians in this busy ED only 45 minutes from Baltimore. Picturesque landscapes adorned with sprawling horse farms, rambling hills and expansive woodscapes characterize this scenic community. Each season locals bring their families to hike in parks, take farm tours and pick the fruits of the season. A nearby winery invites you to their vineyard to taste their internationally award-winning wines. Outdoor festivals and events take place each season and include a wine and jazz festival. an apple festival, town fairs, polo matches, fox hunts and steeple chase races. To learn more about this position or other opportunities that CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com- job#748607.
- Only 1400 hours per month, 8 and 10 hour shifts
- 60 hours of physician coverage per day, 24-hour PA coverage
- The emergency department was expanded in 2008 to include an adjacent Pediatric ED that is staffed by board-certified pediatric physicians.
- Competitive compensation plus paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail covered