Emergency Medicine physician is needed in beautiful suburban Maryland with a large and established group. The group offers 8, 10, 12 hour shifts , an excellent compensation package with RVU's and full health benefits for the physician and family. Spend a day on the bay. Explore this region's history and charm while sailing or drive from one waterfront village to the next in pursuit of the delicious crab cake. Want more adventure and excitement? Head to the beach. Along miles of white sandy beaches, you'll find a boardwalk, amusement parks, a myriad of places to stay, bistros, and more than two dozen golf courses nearby. Wonderful family community with excellent public schools and affordable cost of living while still having easy access to Baltimore.Excellent housing options on the coast or inland. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954 837 2665, email me at email@example.com - job#745412.
- Join large and established group with mid-level support - Very little turnover in the ER Network
- Mostly 10 and 12 hour shifts. Some 8 hour shifts
- Candidate must have completed an EM/FP/PEDS/General Surgery residency program and have current board certification in that specialty.
- Volume ranges between 10k - almost 40k
- Will Take Emergency Medicine AAPS Boards (or willingness to get AAPS)
- Very competitive compensation with bonus based on RVU and Professionalism
- Full Health Benefits for physician and Family, generous PTO, Unique options for CME credits
- Sign-on and anniversary bonuses