Emergency Medicine Physician needed for an opportunity in Baltimore with a large established group, In addition, have a faculty appointment with one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation! This city's charm, attractions and avid sports culture make it an ideal place to call home. Join passionate fans at an Orioles or Ravens game, and visit the shops and night-life of the Inner Harbor and Fell's Point. Spend a day on the bay. Explore this region's history and charm while sailing or drive from one waterfront village to the next in pursuit of delicious crab cakes. Want more adventure and excitement? Head to the beach. Along miles of white sandy beaches, you'll find a boardwalk, amusement parks, a myriad of places to stay, bistros, and more than two dozen golf courses nearby. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#746283.
- Join large established group with generous mid-level support
- Medium volume facility right in Baltimore - Very little turnover in the ER network
- Faculty appointment with one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation
- Excellent coverage includes both physicians and mid-level providers - 1400 hours per year
- Very competitive compensation with bonus based on RVU & professionalism
- The best health benefits for physician and family
- Malpractice covered with tail, Unique options for CME credits