Exceptional Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Waterville, Maine
Eastern Maine Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE emergency medicine physician for a full-time position located at our affiliate, Inland Hospital in Waterville, Maine.
- Dynamic physician-led collaborative ED model
- Supportive hospital administration
- Engaged patient population
- Join 5 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners at primary site in Waterville
- Flexible scheduling/No call
- Medical student teaching options
- Full Spectrum of Sub-specialty backup and consultation
In-house collaborative Hospitalist Service, Radiology and Night Hawk Services
In System LifeFlight of Maine Air/Ground Critical Care Transport Program
In-System ACS-Verified Level II Trauma Center < 1 hr away
- Trauma Service: on call consult
- Critical Care Intensivists: on call consult
- Pediatric Intensivists: on call consult
Inland Hospital is a dynamic healthcare organization with a 48-bed community hospital and a 105-bed continuing care center on the hospital campus in downtown Waterville, Maine.
This small college town and surrounding communities are centrally located, with easy access to the mountains and Maine's breathtaking sea shore. Bangor, Maine's third largest city is less than one hour away. Waterville also serves as the gateway to Maine's capital region, with Augusta only a short drive on I-95.
J-1 visa candidates welcome to apply
Contact: Jamie L. Grant at EMMC's Provider Recruitment Department