- 110 bed Catholic community hospital
- Seeking a BC/BE, ED residency trained emergency medicine physician.
- Level II 21-bed Emergency Department, handles 27,000 visits per year.
- Newly renovated department and expansion, T-System as HER on Tablets.
- Average 10 hour shifts, 12hrs triple coverage, 3 hrs double, and 9 hrs single.
- Full time is 1458-1492 clinical hrs annually.
- 5 weeks off plus 1 week CME.
- The night differential is contingent on number of nights worked, can add another $10k or more.
- Opportunity to participate in department operations.
- Full benefits with health, dental, life and disability, plus CME allowance.
- Sign-on-bonus and student loan reimbursement offered.
- Welcome visa candidates to apply.
Bangor, Maine: LIVELY RIVERSIDE METRO- HOME OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE. This is a highly rated riverside metro. The arts are well represented here: downtown hosts a joint venture UMaine/Art museum and a Children`s Discovery Museum; the city`s symphony orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the United States; and the Penobscot Theatre Company runs a historic, beautifully restored, professional arts venue. In the summer, thousands enjoy big-name outdoor concerts at the Waterfront Pavilion, an open air amphitheater on the banks of the Penobscot River in the heart of downtown. The Collins Center for the Arts on UMaine`s flagship campus nearby offers a 1200 seat theater for everything from opera and Broadway musicals to Jazz. The city`s International airport hosts Delta/Northwest, US Airways, and Allegiant Airlines, with jet service to NYC, Philadelphia, Detroit and Orlando. The airport is modern and efficient with no parking issues or long lines. This area of Maine offers the best of New England`s lifestyle, with a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs, charming in-town shops and Macys anchoring the large mall. It is an easy 4-hour drive on I-95 to Boston, 2 hours to Sugarloaf USA skiing, and less than 1 hour to Penobscot Bay sailing and Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.
Celena Knapp, Associate
Health Search New England
Click to contact
Reference Job # 10192
Your CV will only be sent with your permission. Not interested? Please forward to a colleague.