Medical Center is seeking a Physician to join our Emergency Medicine staff. Outstanding Emergency Department that supports 23,000 patient visits annually with a well-rounded case mix.
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits and loan repayment program
- Flexible schedule of 35 - 40 hours a week
- ABEM or AOBEM certification/qualification required
- Diverse array of specialty coverage including outpatient and inpatient care, including a full Hospitalist Service, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services, patient and community education, and a full-range of specialty services through the Emergency Department, Special Care Unit, Surgical Services Department, Obstetrics & Gynecology Department, and the Psychiatric Addiction & Recovery Center
?Practice in a location that provides fabulous natural beauty, rich cultural opportunities, safe communities, good schools, and nearly unlimited four season outdoor recreation. Sail and kayak the world-class waters of Penobscot Bay, hike the mountains that overlook the sea, swim & fish in the pristine lakes and streams, and bike on our country lanes.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3