This 100+ bed acute care community hospital in central Maine seeks a Board Certified EM physician for its 27k annual ED visits, that operates 24/7, and has seven cardiac care rooms, including three critical care rooms. The hospital has a hospitalist program that serves the vast majority of inpatient admissions.
- Must be Emergency Medicine residency trained and EM board certification
- Newly renovated 23 bed ER
- Level II Trauma Center
- The shifts are schedules for 12 hour shifts and staffing does provide double coverage for 16 hours a day.
- The average is working 12.5 shifts per month, or 1656 hours per year.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3