Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a moderate volume ER in Louisiana. Work with all ABEM colleagues and treat America's heroes. Louisiana medical license not required - can work under any state medical license. Take time to explore the wooded terrain and abundant lakes in this area of Louisiana. Much of the area in this community is a wildlife management area owned by the U.S. Forest Service. Activities in the area center on the outdoors in a part of the state that's not highly populated. Spend your time fishing, swimming and camping. Take your family to a nearby lake where you'll find a great picnic area, a Baseball field, Volleyball pit, Basketball court, and several playgrounds. And yes there really is a lake where you can fish and rent paddle boats! There is a major metropolitan area with an International Airport only an hour away! For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at email@example.com - job#747967.
- Board Certified/Eligible EM physicians encouraged to apply - Must be a U.S. Citizen. DEA, ACLS, and BLS required.
- Level 3 Trauma Center - Moderate Volume - Annual Volume - 34,000
- 12 hour shifts, either 6:00 am - 6:00 PM or 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM, Monday - Sunday
- Must have at least three (3) years of training after graduation from medical school.
- All state licenses will work for this facility
- Independent Contractor
- Travel & Lodging Available, Relocation assistance
- Federal Malpractice/Tail