Emergency Medicine Director needed in a moderate to high volume facility in Louisiana. The earning potential for this job is up to $230/hr. The hospital prefers BC/BP Emergency Medicine physicians but they will also accept BC FP or IM with extensive ED experience. They are accepting 2016 Residents. This community offers several art museums and enrichment centers, as well as local art exhibits showcased in area restaurants and coffee shops. The downtown Cultural Arts District, where original art purchases are tax-free, is a great place to start your art excursion. Stop to watch local artists while they work in their studios. The Heart of Louisiana is also a great place to catch a theatrical, dance, or musical performance at one of our many state-of-the-art venues. Central Louisiana is rich in many areas of history, especially military history. From the Civil War's Red River Campaign to the Louisiana Maneuvers of World War II, thousands upon thousands of soldiers have marched through this area. Stroll the ramparts of the Civil War-era earthen forts in the area. The varied landscapes in the area provide for a wide variety of outdoor activities, from hunting and fishing to hiking and cycling. Take time to play one of our six traditional golf courses, or for a nontraditional twist, play one of our disc golf courses. From the oldest standing structure in Central Louisiana to the historic homes set among present day working fields, houses of a time gone by are located throughout area. Take a tour at one of the homes, experience the agriculture, and stroll the grounds for a complete plantation experience. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#747049.
- Moderate to high volume facility - Level II Trauma Designation -31 ER Beds
- 60 Hours of physician coverage per day
- Prefer BC/BP in Emergency Medicine. Will also accept BC in FP or IM with extensive ED experience.
- Leadership stipend and metric based bonus
- Enjoy the freedom of working as an Independent Contractor - Physician Solutions is a program that offers benefits to IC's./Educational and Leadership development available.
- Possible student loan repayment
- Malpractice with Tail
- There is a sign on bonus and relocation bonus - TBD