Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a low volume facility in KY as an independent contractor. Will accept EM physicians as well as FP and IM with EM experience. This lovely community is located 2 hours from Nashville TN and 2 and a half hours from Paducah KY. They are well know for antiques and you can spend hours browsing in the historic downtown antique stores. There is plenty of shopping available for the shopping enthusiast in addition to antique shopping. There are multiple locations to shop till you drop! Participate in the local art guild or the community performing arts center. Enjoy seasonal festivals and the local history museum. Outdoor enthusiast have 2 -18 whole golf courses to choose from! There are also several recreational areas as well as state parks so you can explore the great outdoors. To learn more about this position or other Emergency Medicine opportunities CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com- job#748497.
- Will consider EM trained as well as FP and IM trained with EM experience
- 7a - 7p and 7p - 7a; (2) 12 hour shifts scheduled per day
- 12 hours of NP/PA coverage per day: 10a - 10p
- Full-time=minimum of 120 hours per month
- $190 for days and $200 for nights - Sign-on bonus!
- Independent contractor position
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance