If you love the warmth and community spirit of a small town, but want to practice medicine at an advanced facility with leading-edge technology and an impressive group of physicians, we invite you to get to know our facility. You'll find a professional atmosphere and the opportunity to work with a team of experienced nurses and specialty support staff. We have the advanced technology and processes you'd expect to find in a much larger city. We just happen to be nestled in the beautiful countryside and community of Hartford, Kentucky.
- Be employed by the hospital
- Join a group of 2 full-time ER physicians and several part-time physicians.
- Work 3 to 4, 12 hour shifts per week.
- Shifts are 7A to 7P and 7P to 7A. Candidates can work 24 hour shifts if so desired.
- 15,000 ER visits per year with minimal trauma.
- Hospital is a 25-bed critical access facility.
- Hospital has a hospitalist program in place.
- Very competitive compensation plus full benefit package.
- Family medicine and internal medicine physicians will ER experience will be considered.
Hartford, Kentucky, surrounds you with rustic charm framed by the beauty of nature. It's an idyllic setting that's been named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Raise Children by America's Promise Alliance. Outdoor activities abound, with golf, canoeing, biking, horseback riding, hunting and fishing. The school system is highly regarded and housing is affordable. And Ohio County Hospital offers physicians generous student loan reimbursement.
Contact: Neal Fenster