Emergency Medicine Physician needed in a moderate volume facility in Kentucky. Work with all ABEM/AOBEM colleagues. They are accepting 2016 Residents. Creativity is the common thread that connects people from around the globe to this city in KY which is one of the world's cities in the UNESCO Creative Cities Network. Anchored by a famous quilt museum and a thriving fiber arts community, this community is a haven for creative thinkers and doers. At the heart of America's inland waterways, the river contributes to the constant flow of the community's engaging energy and fascinating history. From the colorful revitalization of the town's art's district, to the vibrant streets of 19th Century architecture in Historic Downtown, this community invites visitors to immerse themselves in rich American heritage and a globally-celebrated creative culture. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#747038.
- $225/hr. Days & $240/hr. nights
- Moderate volume facility - 31 beds in the ER
- 36 hours of physician coverage
- Electronic T-system
- Educational and Leadership development available.
- Enjoy the freedom of working as an Independent Contractor - Physician Solutions is a program that offers benefits to IC's.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Relocation bonus - TBD, Sign-on bonus - TBD