Emergency Medicine Physician needed 1 hour from Lexington KY in a moderate volume facility. Will consider BC FP and BC IM physicians with EM experience. They are accepting 2016 Residents. With it's sights and sounds, parks and people, there is truly something for everyone. While you are here, please make an effort to'get off the beaten path.' We have so many beautiful places and exciting things to see and do, as well as interesting people to meet. Whether you are looking for a clean, comfortable place to dine, awesome recreation, or quality entertainment, you'll find it as you experience southern hospitality at it's finest and enjoy the peace and tranquility that resides here in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. There is virtually an endless source of recreation and adventure offering a variety of activities such as hiking and some of the best small and big game hunting in the southeastern United States . Also winding throughout the region are the Rockcastle, Laurel and Cumberland Rivers, each offering unique opportunities to marvel at the beauty of southeastern Kentucky. These rivers, along with the lakes in this region, offer some of the finest fishing and water sports possible anywhere. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#747047.
- Moderate volume facility
- 48 hours of physician coverage per day
- Will consider BC FP and BC IM physicians with EM experience.
- Enjoy the freedom of working as an Independent Contractor - Physician Solutions is a program that offers benefits to IC's.
- Leadership stipend and metric based bonus
- Relocation bonus- TBD, Sign-on bonus - TBD
- Educational and Leadership development available.
- Malpractice with tail coverage