Emergency Medicine physician needed to join established group very close to downtown Chicago. Work in a medium volume facility with all RT ABEM colleagues. This facility is located 18 miles south of downtown Chicago. The Chicago Southland region is urban and rural, with an array of desirable options for housing, education, shopping and social activities. The proximity to Chicago also offers easy access to all the Chicagoland region has to offer - world class shopping, dining, cultural events, professional sports, outstanding educational institutions and convenient access to OHare and Midway airports. To learn more about this position or other opportunities that CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org- job#748307.
- Residency Trained Board Certified EM candidates only
- This ED is a well maintained, comprehensive 25+ room facility
- Comprehensive ED sub-specialty coverage
- Work in a medium volume facility with ABEM colleagues - Group practice
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Partnership track
- CME's and malpractice with tail coverage