EmCare is seeking Emergency Medicine physicians at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center in Danville, Illinois.
Presence United Samaritans Medical Center has provided compassionate, quality driven care to the Danville,IL and surrounding communities for over 100 years. This leading hospital has the only comprehensive cancer center in the area, providing chemotherapy and radiation therapy for patients in need. Presence strives to treat all the needs of their patients, including, but not limited to, physical, emotional, and spiritual requirements.
- 174 Bed Facility; 22 Beds in the Emergendy Department
- 45,000 annual patient visits
- 36 hours of physician coverage; 24 hours of mid-level coverage plus scribes
- EMR = Meditech
- Qualifications: Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine;
- Part-time or Full-Time positions available
***If board certified in FP, IM, or General Surgery, must have extensive emergency medicine experience with ATLS, ACLS, and PALS***
Danville is a small city less than 100 miles away from Indianapolis. The city boasts a rich history including a law office used by Abraham Lincoln!