Emergency Medicine physician needed to work in the St. Louis Metro area. This moderate volume facility will consider BC FP and BC IM physicians with EM experience. You're less than 15 miles from St. Louis at this facility. They are accepting 2016 Residents. The location and history of this area make it a popular destination for antique shopping, touring historic areas, and gambling aboard a local casino. Other attractions include a beautiful marina; nine golf courses, including the only Arnold Palmer-designed and -managed course in the St. Louis Metropolitan area; fine dining and night life; and a large selection of bed-and-breakfasts and guest houses. Many visitors come to explore the natural beauty of the area. A designated bikeway extends for miles north of town along the Mississippi River and below the limestone bluffs; its relatively flat grade and passage through tree-shaded areas makes it an easy ride for families. During the migration seasons, this community is a destination for birdwatchers along the Mississippi Flyway; winter visitors come to see the many bald eagles that roost on the Illinois limestone bluffs and feed on fish in the river. It is the area of the Meeting of the Great Rivers National Scenic Byway. A few miles to the north is Pre Marquette State Park, with a WPA-era lodge and attractions including miles of trails for hikers and riders, and horses for hire. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at email@example.com - job#747021.
- Moderate volume facility - 20 beds in the ED
- BC FP and BC IM physicians with EM experience will be considered.
- EMR is All Scripts
- 41 hours of physician coverage per day - 3 - 10 hours shifts per day,1 -11 hour shift per day
- Educational and Leadership development available.
- Enjoy the freedom of working as an Independent Contractor - Physician Solutions is a program that offers benefits to IC's.
- Relocation bonus - TBD, Sign-on bonus - TBD
- Malpractice with tail