We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in the Bloomington-Normal, IL area seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Generous compensation plus full benefits and no restrictive covenant
- 40,000 visits annually Level II trauma, bedside ultrasound, multi-specialty support
- Signing bonus, retention bonus, Value Plan bonus with Salary Guarantee and malpractice tail coverage
- Paid CME and relocation assistance
- No scribes, dragon dictation, Meditch EMR
The Bloomington-Normal sister cities are growing rapidly. Located in the heart of Central Illinois, approximately 2 hours from Chicago and St. Louis. Bloomington-Normal is home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University. One of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in Illinois; Bloomington-Normal offers exceptional pre-k through 12 and higher education, culture, entertainment, community, employment and stability. The revitalization of Downtown Bloomington and Uptown Normal features performing art centers, theaters, museums and parks.
Contact: Neal Fenster