Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in moderate volume ER in Western Idaho. They prefer Board Certified EM but will consider Board Certified FP or Board Certified IM physicians that have a least 5 years of recent EM experience. This Idaho city's strategic location on the Snake River, makes the city a prime destination during the summer. This is the place to be for river rafting and kayak tours. This city also serves as a hub for fishing guides and outfitters. Its location at the confluence of two rivers means that outdoor enthusiasts have ample opportunities to find that perfect location for steelhead, sturgeon, salmon and bass fishing. The area's scenic beauty attracts nature lovers throughout the year, but particularly during the warmer months when the weather is at its prime. The city is stitched together by a series of nature trails, parks and interpretive markers. The trails offer a relaxing opportunity to learn about the history in this valley area. To learn more about this position or other opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com- job#747471.
- Volume is just over 30,000 - Level 3 trauma designation
- Prefer BC EM but will consider BC FP or IM with at least 5 years of recent EM experience
- 12 - 15, 12 hour shifts per month - Single physician coverage with 24 hours of PA coverage per day.
- EMR is Meditech
- Competitive compensation paid per shift
- Full health benefits
- Partnership track with no buy in
- Malpractice and CME's