A large healthcare system with 2 locations has openings for ED physicians. Come and join a team of physicians and APP's just west of Downtown Atlanta. This is an excellent opportunity with great incentives and potential for career growth. Must be ABEM certified and EM residency trained.
- Join an exceptional team of 18 Emergency Medicine trained and Board Certified physicians
- Volume: TMC/C ? 55,000 & TMC/VR ? 40,000
- No major trauma; no Neurosurgery or open heart surgery programs
- Work with approximately 10 APP?s
- ER was newly constructed and opened 2013, Second, smaller ER (that group also serves) will undergo new expansion from 14 beds to 34 beds beginning Q4 2016.
- Excellent salary & full benefits with anticipated partnership track within 2 years
- Only 1 physician has left this group in the last 30 years
Enjoy this county's Historic Downtown with its authentic architecture and choose from a variety of museums, shops and restaurants. Get all the benefits of a smaller community with the big city amenities of Atlanta just a few miles away. Community has excellent schools to attend as well as Emory University nearby for higher education. For recreation, there are parks, tennis courts, movie theaters, skating rinks, horseback riding trails, public and private golf courses, water skiing and swimming beaches.
Contact: Neal Fenster