This hospital is an award-winning facility with an outstanding reputation for clinical and service excellence, serving the Miami-Dade county region of South FL. This spectacular Emergency Department features a 37 bed (including 6 beds in fast-track) ED and sees approximately 49,000 patient per year. This Emergency Department provides 44 hours of physician coverage and 21 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage. 2017 brings new and exciting upgrades such as: a new helipad and boat dock for any emergency at sea. Hospital is now accessible for emergency response teams by land, air and sea!
- Quality candidates must be BC/BE EM (ABEM/AOBEM) or BC FP/IM w/EM experience.
- Primary Stroke Center
- OB services and Level II NICU
- In Patient Psych with 24/7 psych intake
- Interventional cardiac catheterization facility with CT surgery backup
- Dedicated ED glide scope and US machine
- 24 hour in house hospitalists
- 24 hour in house intensivists
- No floor codes or consult responsibilities
- Partners with EMS to offer the ICE (Induced Cooling by EMS) program
- Multi-specialty services and exceptional medical staff back-up (neurosurgery, gen surgery, vascular surgery, CT surgery, neurology, hand, podiatry, plastics, ortho, ENT, GI, urology)
Visit the famed South Beach, head to residential Key Biscayne for an immersion into tropical life, or venture off the beaten path a bit and explore one of the hidden beaches tucked away in this sunny paradise. Greater Miami has truly earned its worldwide reputation for nightlife. Whether you?re looking to see and be seen at Miami?s hottest clubs or prefer a more laid-back Miami nightlife experience, you?ll find what you?re looking for in the Magic City.
Contact: Neal Fenster