Founded in 1984, This Medical Center has evolved into a 215-bed med center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables them to provide leading edge services to the population they serve. The skilled physicians, nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals are dedicated to providing innovative treatment in a facility that is both technologically advanced and child-friendly.
- Equipped with a pediatric emergency department open 24 hours a day.
- 54 bed ED (9 in Pediatrics)
- Treats 55,000 patients per year.
- 54 hours of Physician coverage, 24 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage
- 24 hours of Pediatric coverage
- $17.5 million ER expansion just completed!
This city in Broward County, FL, located roughly 15 miles north-west of Fort Lauderdale and only 4 miles from the Atlantic Ocean! The greater Fort Lauderdale area offers more than 20 miles of award-winning golden-sand beaches; exclusive and eclectic dining; golf courses galore; and a shopping mecca complete with Florida's largest outlet mall. With 300 miles of navigable inland waterways and 44,000 resident yachts, the region is called the Yachting Capital of the World and the Venice of America.
Contact: Neal Fenster