Join an established group and practice Emergency Medicine in Central Florida in low to moderate volume facilities. Work with other RT ABEM physicians. This Central FL area has over 100 pristine lakes, a world renowned race track, award-winning golf courses, and a state park like no other. Located less than 2 hours from Orlando and Tampa - St. Petersburg, you have the beauty and serenity of the local area, but are very close to major metropolitan areas. To learn more about this position or other Emergency Medicine opportunities CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org- job#748519.
- Locations are close proximity to multiple metro areas
- Low to moderate volume facilities
- Employed position - Shifts will be discussed. Might consider blocking shifts
- CME/BEA (business expense acct) is $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Malpractice with tail
- Retirement package - Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Comprehensive benefits package - Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and RX coverage