Emergency Specialists of Wellington (ESOW), an independently owned physician group that serves Wellington Regional Medical Center (WRMC), is seeking Florida licensed, Emergency Medicine residency trained physicians to join an established Emergency Medicine group in the Palm Beaches area of sunny Florida!
Money Magazine’s “Top 100” Best Places to Live
WRMC is expanding to a 233-bed medical campus and currently the spacious 37-bed ED offers rapid response heart attack treatment, a stroke team on standby, and teleneurology services.
- Highly competitive hourly rate – opportunity for over $400,000 annual income
- All Full-Time Physicians Receive Directorship Position
- Night and Holiday Shift Differentials
- Employment Status with Full Benefits Package
- Annual ED Volume of 42,000 patients
- 40 hours of physician coverage per day
- 13 hours of APP coverage per day
- Malpractice plus tail coverage provided by the group
Palm Beach County Amenities with easy access to Fort Lauderdale and Miami!
Wellington is located in Palm Beach County and is considered the top International Equestrian destination. Plus, with coastal towns such as Palm Beach, Jupiter, and Boca Raton, as well as golfing haven Palm Beach Gardens, you and your family can enjoy a fascinating array of cultural venues, sample the culinary masterworks of celebrity chef-owned restaurants, fish, or dive in the Gulf Stream-warmed waters, or soak up the sunshine on pristine beaches!
Contact Us Today!