Community teaching hospital has an immediate need for a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician with Sim Center training. High volume ED with over 110k visits per year with a combined 50 beds between two campuses. Professional, team-oriented department with a patient and physician satisfaction that ranks in the top 5% in the nation.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality, productivity and patient satisfaction
- Comprehensive benefit packages including low cost, high quality medical, dental; disability, long term care, 403b, 457(b), 7 weeks paid time off per year, wellness program, hospital concierge, CME and malpractice including tail coverage
- One of the most technologically advanced emergency departments in the country
- Flexible schedule - 8, 9 or 10 hour shifts, work only 7 nights in 14 weeks, have every other weekend off
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America."
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3