Emergency Medicine Physician
Dameron Hospital Association
Dameron Hospital Association (DHA) is a 12 bed Emergency Department which has a 6 bed Fast Track and averages 43,000 annual patient visits. There are three 8 hour physician shifts daily and 44 hours of Physician Assistant support daily. Excellent call panel, PACs, and an Electronic Medical Record system. Here are some facts about DHA:
- 8 hour shifts
- On call services include: Call panel not limited to Cardiology, Pulmonology, Peds, ENCT, NICU, Gastroenterology, Intensivist, Ortho, OB/GYN, thoracic and vascular surgery among others.
- Excellent ED Nurses, Techs, and ancillary staff
- Hospitalist Program
- California Medical license
- DEA License with California registration
- Emergency Medicine residency trained
- Primary Care residency trained with 2 years of ED experience and current ACLS and PALS certifications
About the Community:
Stockton is within close proximity to several scenic attractions including the California Coast, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park. The community offers many local recreational opportunities such as the Delta; which provides miles of waterways for water skiing, sailing and other water activities. Driving distance is approximately 60 minutes from Sacramento and 90 minutes from San Francisco.
Physicians are independent contractors and are given base rates with the opportunity to earn productivity pay at specific sites. VEP provides independent contractors with flexible schedules, and paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage. Physicians also enjoy the benefit of becoming a shareholder after 150 hours worked which allows them to be actively involved in the governance of the company. Shareholders have the option of participating in VEP's 401(k) plan and short-term & long-term disability plans.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.