Seeking an Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or Urgent Care Practitioner for a well-established Urgent Care clinic in downtown Los Angeles.
Spanish speaking skills and a California license are preferred. Must be Board Certified in your specialty.
Work three 12-hour night shifts per week. There will be weekends on a rotating basis.
You will be employed by one of the most well-respected names in medicine. This is not a mini ER. Case load will be lighter than normal and you can expect night differential compensation.
Client is growing and there is opportunity for growth. This opportunity is immediate and client will respond quickly.
For more information, please call Linda Jacovino directly at 203-663-9350 or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate attention. Please refer to Job # 2110056
- Night shifts only in a 24/7 Urgent Care facility
- Employed with night differential compensation
- Work 3, 12-hour shifts per week and can take additional shifts if you would like
- All outpatient, no phone call
- Light patient load
- Full medical, dental, vision coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- Retention bonus
- 401K retirement plan