An Urgent Care lead physician is sought by a growing network of Primary Care physicians in downtown Los Angeles.
This is a 12-hour shift; three shifts per week opportunity. It is a 24-hour center, but the patient load is lighter than most. Doctors see approximately 15 - 17 patients per shift and this is not a mini ER. It is more like a walk-in center with less acute situations.
Medical Spanish is preferred and at least one year of Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience is required. Some supervisory experience and some knowledge of HIPAA standards is preferred as well.
For more details, contact Linda Jacovino directly at 203-662-9350 or for immediate consideration, send your CV to email@example.com and refer to Job # 219951.
- Three, 12-hour shifts per week
- Employed opportunity
- See 15 - 17 patients per day
- Medical Spanish preferred
- Minimum one year experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine
- Light patient load
- Enjoy Los Angeles and all that it offers
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Malpractice covered
- 401K retirement plan