It's Always Sunny in Claifornia!
Our sunny Southern California Emergency Department is now hiring for fully qualified Emergency Medicine Physicians.
The Group is offering rare opportunities for emergency physicians at our teaching facility.
- Excellent, Productivity-Based Compensation which is paid quarterly
- Full-Time Bonus (144 hours minimum) and Night Stipends offered
- Base pay, combined with quarterly production incentive bonus, full-time bonus, and night stipends can put your pay up to $225 - $250+ per hour for the high performers
- 1099 Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per Diem positions available
- Level III Emergency Department that sees approximately 57,000 patients/year
- Residency programs in Internal Medicine, Radiology, and Transitional
- Hospital is affiliated with Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, in which you can be an Assistant Professor
- Candidates can be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with 3 years of ED in the last 5 years
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine not required
- Scribe assistance for enhanced efficiency and higher billing to put more money in your pocket.
Apex Emergency Medical Group is only minutes away from Temecula Wine Country, 45 minutes from San Diego beaches, and a short drive from Los Angeles entertainment, Orange County beaches, Disneyland, and several professional sports facilities.
Also, in the winter, there are the snowy mountains with cabin rentals for a quite get-away with the family.
Our facility is located just minutes away from the Temecula Wine Country (http://www.temeculawines.org/)
Murrieta has some of the best schools around, with their proficiency levels well above the state average (www.greatschools.org). Also, the housing market is affordable (www.zillow.com) in the top 50 cities in the U.S. with the lowest crime rate (per 100,000-499,000 capita) (http://www.safewise.com/blog/safest-cities-california-2015/)
Your emergency medicine physicians have the opportunity to be Assistant Professors at Western University of Health Sciences, which is currently ranked one of the top 25 Medical Schools for Career Support by www.Graduateprograms.com.
If you are not interested in this opportunity, please pass this along to a colleague that may be looking for this! Thank you for your dedication to the medical field!
Key Words: Emergency Medicine, EMP, Physician, Medical, Board Certified, Residency, Level III, Level 3, 1099, Full-Time, Per Diem, incentive bonus
- Emergency Room or Urgent Care Experience: 2 years
We use eVerify